Pokémon Go has a special Season of Heritage XP Challenge. Completing all 15 tasks will reward players with an exclusive Goomy Hat Avatar Item.
There is an XP Challenge happening in Pokémon Go to celebrate the Season of Heritage. With the upcoming release of Pokémon Legends Arceus, Pokémon Go is hosting an entire season based around this game. It focused heavily on classic Sinnoh Pokémon and will even provide players with new challenges throughout the season. So, to kickoff 2021, an XP challenge has been made available in the game, however, it’s only available under specific circumstances.
To unlock this XP challenge, trainers will need to pick up a Pokémon Go Johto Tour ticket before January 10th. This is a premium event that focuses heavily on Pokémon originating from the Johto region. It will also be the first time trainers will be able to find every Johto Pokémon’s Shiny variant. It’s important to mention that this is a paid event. The ticket will cost about USD 11.99 to purchase. Unfortunately, there is also no way to use PokéCoins to buy it.
If trainers grab the ticket before January 10th, they will need to complete it before January 31st. It is broken up into 15 different categories, and all are focused on collecting XP. For the final reward, players will unlock the Goomy Avatar Item Hat. It’s fairly rare for Niantic to provide trainers with free Avatar Items, so complete these challenges before it’s too late.
Pokémon GO Season of Heritage Challenge Rewards
- Step 1/15: Collect 1,000 XP: Reward: 15 Poké Balls.
- Step 2/15: Collect 6,000 XP Reward: 1 Lure Module.
- Step 3/15: Collect 15,000 XP Reward: Cranidos Encounter.
- Step 4/15: Collect 25,000 XP Reward: 15 Razz Berries.
- Step 5/15: Collect 35,000 XP Reward: 25 Poké Balls.
- Step 6/15: Collect 47,500 XP Reward: Porygon Encounter.
- Step 7/15: Collect 60,000 XP Reward: 20 Great Balls.
- Step 8/15: Collect 70,000 XP Reward: 15 Pinap Berries.
- Step 9/15: Collect 90,000 XP Reward: Shedinja Encounter.
- Step 10/15: Collect 110,000 XP Reward: 25 Ultra Balls.
- Step 11/15: Collect 130,000 XP Reward: Togetic Encounter.
- Step 12/15: Collect 150,000 XP Reward: 3 Golden Razz Berries.
- Step 13/15: Collect 175,000 XP Reward: Goomy Encounter.
- Step 14/15: Collect 200,000 XP Reward: 2,500 Stardust.
- Step 15/15: Collect 240,000 XP Reward: 1 Star Piece and Goomy Hat.
Use a Lucky Egg to level up faster in Pokémon Go as this item allows players to earn double XP for 30 minutes. Not only that, but it is also possible to combine that bonus with an active event, bringing the bonus to x4 or even x6. The Goomy Hat is the ultimate prize in this collection. This item will likely either make its way to the Item Shop or never see the light of day again. Complete all 15 steps to grab these items.
Pokémon Go is available now on iOS and Android.
Genshin Impact: The Best Gorou Build
About The Author