To get the Mythic E-11 Blaster Rifle from Star Wars in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, players must find Imperial Chests located across the map.
The Imperial Chest is a Container in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 that players can search to receive a variety of loot, such as the E-11 Blaster Rifle, a Mythic Assault Weapon from the game’s crossover with Star Wars. This Mythic gun functions similarly to the First Order Blaster Rifle but features a faster cooldown time and a more rapid rate of fire. The Minigun in Fortnite Chapter 3 would be a good comparison for the E-11 Blaster Rifle’s cooldown period. As a weapon that uses Energy Ammo, this Blaster Rifle has infinite ammo, making it a solid choice for sustain in combat.
Imperial Chests are characterized by a rectangular shape made up of two squares that appears slightly reminiscent of cubes from Portal. Furthermore, the lid has six prominent glowing bars on top. When players get close to the Container, it will make a noticeable pulsing “white-noise” sound like the inside of an air vent. However, this sound will fade away once it has been opened. This audible feature is an excellent indication to know whether a player is presently opening the Imperial Chest or if the box has already been looted.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 features Star Wars Imperial Chests in unmarked map locations known as Imperial Docking Bays. Players can find a total of five bays across the Island of Artemis, each with several lootable Containers. The boxes will be concealed inside white, tube-like tents placed about each outpost. To open an Imperial Chest, players can approach it and hold the interact button like any other Container to search its contents.
Finding Imperial Chests In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Here are the five locations of the Imperial Docking Bays where players can find Imperial Chests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3:
- Imperial Docking Bay Vega: This landmark is located east of Washout Wharf and Choppin’ Chateau | north of Shell Or High Water | far northeast of Logjam Lotus
- Imperial Docking Bay Alpha: This landmark is located south of Seven Outpost II | northeast of Wreck Ravine | west of Logjam Lotus
- Imperial Docking Bay Deimos: This landmark is located west of Dirt-Cut Circuit | southwest of Coney Crossroads in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- Imperial Docking Bay Eclipse: This landmark is located west of Overtaken Outpost | slightly southeast of Greasy Grove |east of Fungi Farm
- Imperial Docking Bay Radar: This landmark is located near the center of The Perch | south of Seven Outpost VII | northeast of The Joneses
Fortnite is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
90 Day Fiancé: How Jenny’s Style Has Changed Since Marrying Sumit
About The Author